Saturday, November 15, 2008

I Spy A Magical Alley
































































































































San Francisco always amazes me every time I visit. I love the spur of the moment surprises. This last trip Greg and I were going to Community Thrift on Valencia when we discovered public art in progress. The alley between Mission and Valencia and 17th and 18th Streets is full of wonderful murals. Artists were there finishing paintings before a weekend music/art event. This magical alley will give the Balmy Alley fans a 2nd great destination to see incredible public art. I love how San Francisco supports this thriving expression of it's artists.

2 comments:

Linda Davick said...

Absolutely unreal. Blogs were made for photos like this!!

Cheryl said...

Thanks Linda! Coming from you that's high praise. YOU take the greatest pics for your blog! I love the Macro work you've been doing!