Friday, November 21, 2008

Coffee's Back!






















Yeah! Coffee's back! Even tho this is really a pic from my recent trip to SF. Greg and I were at "The Pork Store" a fave of mine for outside coffee brunch/lunch breaks enjoying a wonderful warm October day. Home, here in NYC I tackled the almost 80 steps down and back up to my 5th floor apartment, (still no working elevator), to buy some "Cafe Bustello" expresso coffee. So I'm back at my daily coffee cranked up level! Pity the people who have to chat with me right after that one cup a day kicks in!!! Used to do two cups a day, but had to cut that back when I went to French press brewing. This makes me want another cup but alas I must wait til the morrow... ahhhh coffee:)

2 comments:

Linda Davick said...

I'm so relieved. I was wondering if I would need to FedEx you some Peet's Major Dickinson (my fave). Every morning I have a meeting with the Major before anything else.

I like the Pork Store too. They actually have biscuits and gravy!!

Cheryl said...

Oooo that Peet's coffee is rocket fuel indeed. Love that too. Yeah, the Pork Store's biscuits and gravy are yummy. I usually get the "Mike's Low Carb" special, it has eggs, spinach with garlic, grilled tomatoes with basil and chicken sausage. Course then I add a side of grits so it's not low carb anymore.