Sunday, November 30, 2008

80 Steps






















Yep, that's my building. And the elevator is still out for "modernization". And yes, it's "good for me" to walk up stairs. And yes, going on week 4, I'm kinda "over it".
"They", as in my management company said it will be 5 weeks of modernizing. I can see the lovely new buttons on the outside of the elevator door on each floor as I climb. I'm hoping it will be really swanky when they are done. Heck, I'm just hoping it's done soon and don't really care what it looks like! Til then I'll be huffin' and puffin' my way up 80 steps. Breathe!

2 comments:

Linda Davick said...

What a GREAT building and what a GREAT apt! That window-- and that little balcony!

(Sorry about the elevator.)

Cheryl said...

Thanks Linda.
I like my building and think if I was living on the 3rd floor instead of the 5th I wouldn't even mind the no elevator thing. But something about those extra 2 floors make the climb seem monumental.