Monday, November 17, 2008

Coffee!!!




















































Coffee, coffee, coffee!!! All I want right now is coffee! It's cold here today in NYC and I'm outta coffee! My elevator is being "modernized" and will be out for repair for 5 total "expected" weeks. We are starting week 3! I live on the 5th floor and my own laziness to climb all those steps has beat out my want for coffee. So, I'm amusing my coffee craving by revisiting my own pics of coffee's past. Ah... coffee.

2 comments:

Linda Davick said...

The thought of you trapped without coffee is unbearable.

Cheryl said...

I know it is unbearable:) It's the 2nd day of no coffee! I teach tonight so my errand after class is buying coffee and milk. Those top two pics are our coffees at Beach Chalet. I can almost smell the aroma of those coffees from that day!