Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sushi Blossoms & Flat Stanley
































Sushi Blossoms and Flat Stanley? What? A couple weeks back the white blossoms were on the two trees in front of Choshi Sushi across from my building on Irving Place, thus Sushi Blossoms. And around that time my pal Dana came in from Dallas and took me to lunch at Casa Mono. Yumm! Thus Flat Stanley and me in front of Casa Mono. I had never heard of "Flat Stanley", I know... I'm out of it on a lot of things! He had to take pics for a pal who is tracking Flat Stanley and he decided to record him in front of all the "Iron Chef's restaurants. Mario Batali owns Case Mono and Dana dined at Morimoto's place too while in NYC. Flat Stanley likes watching Iron Chef, so do I!

2 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Flat Stanley... cute guy ....but not much dimension to him.

Steve Haskamp said...

Love the flowering trees! Does Flat Stanley climb trees?