Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Spring!


It's Spring and while Yellow Daffodils and Crocus always signal Spring to me it's the Red Geraniums that cinch the deal. In all the years I've lived in NYC I always buy Red Geraniums to plant and put on my windowsill. I have two wonderful glazed ceramic containers I bought years ago in Kansas City and I've trekked them across the US to San Francisco where they were in my backyard garden filled with Impatiens and then on to NYC to live here for the last 12 years. I'm gonna buy my flowers this weekend and plant them. Will take pics when I get them planted. Til then, here's a welcome to Geranium season that I took on a recent April trip to KC.

3 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Cheryl

Love you photos. Red Geraniums are my favorite too. I will post some pictures of them tomorrow.

Linda Davick said...

Oh Cheryl! You're BACK!!! I am so GLAD. Did you get your camera and computer problems solved? It looks like it--these are beautiful photos.

Cheryl said...

Thanks Linda! Thanks Marge!
I'm not so good at being back, gotta upload more pics:)