Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm Back!




















I'm Back!!! I can't believe it's been since February 15th since I posted here last. I haven't been a good blogger! My computer and camera have both been causing me some grief. I've been traveling a lot, Phoenix, San Francisco and Kansas City, great fun to see my pals in all three cities:) Been teaching at SVA and FIT and finishing up my classes for Spring semester. Did a workshop in SF and KC and getting ready to do a workshop in NYC on May 16th! Surtex and the Stationery Shows open May 17th-20th. Speaking at a Licensing Panel Event for the Guild on May 21st. Saw some out of town pals this weekend in from Nashville and LA. And, and, and... a million other excuses why I haven't been blogging! I could say I'll try and be better... well... we will see. Here are a couple of pics of flowers cuz it's Spring and I love Spring!

No comments: