Friday, June 12, 2009

Stationery Show Pals


Just now trying to get some pics up of the Stationery Show that was May 17-20th. Here's a pic of Paper Words booth star Rob Fortier, helper pal Doll Barnes and me. Fun to see both of them at the show in Rob's booth. He's exhibited in the Stationery Show for several years and always gets fabulous press in the trade publications he sends press to. His line is great! Hope he sold lots at the show! The Stationery Show and Surtex Show were both smaller than in years past. Both were condensed to one floor. The lousy economy has affected artists and manufacturers alike. I sure hope it gets better soon. Such talented people and great products out there. I'm optimistic things will get better!

3 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Things WILL get better.

tammy smith said...

hi Cheryl!
I was at a Buyer's Market of American Craft show in Philly in early August and, although there were fewer buyers, they were purchasing more so I think this is a good sign! Things will turn around-I believe they are getting better daily-take care-xo-T

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

Hi Cheryl! Yay, I found your blog!! :-)

Thanks so much for dropping by my blog! Hope all is well in SF. I love the bay area!