Friday, January 23, 2009

January in New York





I know enough already with the holiday windows! But these I totally missed and last week when I needed a Lyric Diner fix of their roast chicken for dinner I saw that the German restaurant across the street on the corner of 3rd Ave and 22nd Street still had up their holiday decor. And dramatic decor it is, cuz the whole inside of the place is covered especially the ceiling. It's incredible to see how they decorate for every season. So I had to snap a few shots to post. Some are inside, some are from outside looking in. And, because it's been bitter cold (6 degrees people)I haven't been out much to take new pics. So I promise this is it for holiday hoopla til December roles around again.

3 comments:

Linda Davick said...

Oh Cheryl, these are spectacular!

Steve Haskamp said...

Gorgeousness!! A visual feast!

Gina Martin said...

you know what? this makes me feel better...it's what? the 29th? i just finished putting away the last of the christmas decorations!