Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Goodbye 2008!


















































































Wow! I'm sure glad 2008 is over! To say goodbye I went up to Rockefeller Center to see the tree and the windows at Bergdorf Goodman with Greg, Jay and Tim on Dec 30th. I haven't blogged much since Dec 11th, only one other post. Why? Well dearies I was in the hospital for two days Dec 16-18th. I had been sick with a kidney infection and high fever and I fainted at my place trying to get ready to teach my last SVA class of the semester with a 101+ fever, I know nutz right! Well, when I fainted I bumped my head and tweaked my knee and ankle. My neighbor Jim heard me fall and came to my rescue and my pal Michael took me to the ER. They admitted me so I spent 2 days on IV getting antibiotics. I'm OK now but still tired and still with a tweaked knee. Greg was here visiting Dec 22-31st and it was nice to have him here. But alas, we didn't get many home projects done since I was a zombie chic. So, I am hopeful that 2009 will be a fabulous year and a healthy year! I'll try and be better about posting more often:)

4 comments:

Steve Haskamp said...

So glad you are feeling good and blogging again! Gorgeous pics of Rockefeller center and the white window displays are terrific!

Linda Davick said...

Cheryl:
---------------------------------
---------------------------------------------
---------------
I'm speechless. This is terrible!! I was wondering where you were.

Yes, 2009 will be a much better year.

xenos said...

that colonial primate is the best/creepiest thing in the whole display. love it. thanks for posting it!

xenos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.